Please note down your calls, from whom, details of conversation, and please separate by call (if you got multiple calls).
- From NY number
- I hung up pretty much immediately, after he asked if it was me.
I texted back the NY number, asking him to call me tomorrow.
- From Private Number
- He said that he heard I was looking for him
- Told me he was having fun, driving down the I-95 in the NC/Virginia area
- Asked if I had been to Denver.
- Mentioned Ciji cannot be trusted.
- Said his task was complete after 1 minute.
- Asked about my location/profession.
- Mentioned he was struggling.
- A gambler, plays poker.
- In the Northwest
- The runners receive $1,000.00 a week for expenses.
- Asked about my last name.
- Asked again about my location (why ask twice?)
Note: all texts are from a number later confirmed to belong to an accomplice. They are left up for posterity, but are likely to be misdirection and shouldn't be taken at face value. I currently have no reason to disbelieve the call's authenticity.
Text exchange #1 (all texts [sic]):
GC: How was the cabaret?
Will: Lovely captivating though I could have used another twist in my cocktail
GC: So how's the weather where you are? If it's cold out, I do hope they'll at least let you smoke in the bars there...
Will: Nope its been banned for some time here
- Said he'd give me a clue; he "wears a uniform" (not surprising for ex-military)...
- ...Went on to clarify that he wasn't wearing one at the time, but did claim to be wearing "weird pieces of clothing"
- Addressed me by real name, not alias
- Connection fuzzy, hung up at 0:56 to avoid task completion
Text exchange #2:
GC: Prepaid phones have such great sound, huh? Odd clothes. Out of season, out of place?
Will: Yes well with technology these days its tough to tell the difference. Let's just say they're out of ordinary but they stick out like a sore thumb
- Tried to make small talk.
- Said he was a block south from Maine street, could also be Main.
Call # 2, 3 & 4
Didn't answer. Left voicemails
- Said "One flew west, one flew east, One flew over the cuckoo's nest, be contacting you shortly"
- Replied to a tweet i mentioned about him, "I do like your voice, if you don't answer the next time i call, you're never getting your seven grand
- Wasn't sure if it was him "Hey Paul, this is will calling just wanted to let you know that I'm at Forever 21 in the ladies section, and i was going to pick up a pair of crotchless panties. I was wondwering if i should pick up something for you as well. Just call me back at *Gives number*
- Asked if i had any questions.
- Wouldn't give any real info except he wasn't going to make this easy for us
- Asked if he knew anything on the other runners, said "Nope except that ciji is kinda hot"
File Name: repo-will3.mp3 File Size: 68 KB Download Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/95fyrk is (941) 504-7282 an AT&T cell traced to Sarasota, FL - caller left a voicemail.
File Name: repo-will2.mp3 File Size: 807 KB Download Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/r112c0 is from (503) 642-2260 a land line traced to Sandra McGonigal in Hillsboro, OR http://www.whitepages.com/search/ReversePhone?full_phone=503+642+2260
File Name: repo-will1.mp3 File Size: 949 KB Download Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/g5qk5x is from (618) 789-3212 a T-Mobile phone traced to Collinsville, IL - (22 miles from St. Louis) - I was on the move and failed to keep the conversation less than 2 minutes.